Aug 21, 2023

New Club Logo?

 When I took over the responsibility of this position, I inherited 4 large totes or boxes filled with printed media and other supplies. Since I live in Missouri, (although Myrtle is relatively close), it was better if the lending club equipment stayed in Arkansas. William graciously took this job over. In addition, there are many items that have been lent out, and we need to have returned. Please contact William or bring them to the September meeting. 

During one of our officers' conversations, it was decided that we needed decals or stickers to identify the club's belongings. So, I volunteered to make some as that's what I did in the work-a-day world. I never found a club logo jog or image in any of the data that I received. Perhaps I overlooked it, as I see a design on the tee-shirts. But being new, and my mind is filled with other things, I didn't remember this so I created a different logo for this purpose. 

Sure, the stickers could just be a line of text, but that NOT what I do. I make things pretty. That was my career: at USAA as a lead media designer and as a Commercial Professional Photographer. 

So, here is my offering. Like it or no. We won't use it if you don't like it. No sweat. Stay buzzing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment